- Joined
- Oct 14, 2013
- Messages
- 2,218
2014 resolutions? Prizes to be won?
Well it is almost new year guys. It has been an amazing year here for me and especially in eGO and i want to thank all of you here for making me feel welcomed and comfortable. Well every year people make new year resolutions but end up not taking them seriously... So my question to you guys is.. Do any of you here have new year resolutions? If yes post em here
And after put a percentage that represent how much you think you will work on achieving your resolution before you give up.0% represents that you want to do it but you are sure you will never do. 100% means you wanna do it and you are sure you will do it until it's done. I will start
For my 2014 resolution I will:
-Train more for my taekwondo (75%)
-Try and trade better and smarter so i can get a couple of keys (20%)
-Try and get more friends in real life and get the courage to ask a girl out (2%)
-Try and get a SPECIAL kill streak for my rocket launcher and my spy knife (one that counts kill and glow the weapon).. never going to happen (0%)
Ok guys after a couple of month I will post a new thread asking how is you guys resolution going. If I get enough items I may buy something cool and the person who stayed and didn't give up on their resolutions will win this item, note that their might be multiple winners
good luck all
Well it is almost new year guys. It has been an amazing year here for me and especially in eGO and i want to thank all of you here for making me feel welcomed and comfortable. Well every year people make new year resolutions but end up not taking them seriously... So my question to you guys is.. Do any of you here have new year resolutions? If yes post em here
And after put a percentage that represent how much you think you will work on achieving your resolution before you give up.0% represents that you want to do it but you are sure you will never do. 100% means you wanna do it and you are sure you will do it until it's done. I will startFor my 2014 resolution I will:
-Train more for my taekwondo (75%)
-Try and trade better and smarter so i can get a couple of keys (20%)
-Try and get more friends in real life and get the courage to ask a girl out (2%)
-Try and get a SPECIAL kill streak for my rocket launcher and my spy knife (one that counts kill and glow the weapon).. never going to happen (0%)
Ok guys after a couple of month I will post a new thread asking how is you guys resolution going. If I get enough items I may buy something cool and the person who stayed and didn't give up on their resolutions will win this item, note that their might be multiple winners
good luck all
Last edited:
























