If you saw me...

I would discretely snap a photo of the person and then post it into all of the Post Yourself threads and wait for somebody to get totally creeped out when they see a picture of themselves that they didn't know existed posted by somebody that they've never met.
 
I would sticky-camp your luggage.

Idol carries these with him at all times, just in case. Somehow they make it past the TSA

mainRED2.png



I'm a shy person


OK guys. Anyone who wants to be a DL, learn how to be shy. Works every time!
 
I would be like "Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, eGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO", from across the airport to see if they notice, and just make everyone feel extremely uncomfortable.
 
i would yell "that spy is not one of ours" at the top of my lungs
 
XD Wouldn't it be easier to message me on Steam and ask if I have your class? Heh.

Well I already knew you don't live in California like me, so deep down I was already sure it wasn't you. It was just off putting seeing some girl in my class that looks exactly like you. Although, when I found out she loved cats I was about ready to throw all logic out the window and ask if she was some kind of clone, Kazoo from an alternate Universe, or Kazoo from the not so distant future/past. Hmmm, come to think of it this is probably why I don't talk to girls that often...
 
Well I already knew you don't live in California like me, so deep down I was already sure it wasn't you. It was just off putting seeing some girl in my class that looks exactly like you. Although, when I found out she loved cats I was about ready to throw all logic out the window and ask if she was some kind of clone, Kazoo from an alternate Universe, or Kazoo from the not so distant future/past. Hmmm, come to think of it this is probably why I don't talk to girls that often...

Oh you've done it now.

With this post you will inspire Kazoo to make a time machine in the distant future (After she completes her Fountain of Youth? Feline Anti-Aging elixir and chemically tests it for human consumption). She will then draw the attention of SERN, sparking a drawn out and action-packed time-chase to determine the future of the world. Kazoo, after years of time loops attempting to change the future, realizes she has to sacrifice the lives of her beloved cats to cross the 1% divergence line, preventing the world from entering dystopian chaos. After doing so and traveling further back in time then ever before by accidentally breaking a lever, she inadvertently appears a few miles above Siberia. The time machine explodes, flattening trees for miles and making a boom loud enough to be heard in Stalingrad. She traverses through the Siberian forests and eventually comes across a Russian hermit, who takes her in and nurses her back to health. After many years of living in the Siberian wasteland, she says goodbye to her adoptive father and seeks civilization. After a few years and a part time job she buys a plane ticket to America. Since she cannot be in the same place as her past self lest a paradox occur, she instead settles in California. She mourns the loss of her beloved cats, and starts life anew.

So yes, your classmate is Kazoo.
 
Since she cannot be in the same place as her past self lest a paradox occur, she instead settles in California.

No, this is wrong.
She does realize that she can't live in the same place as she once lived, but seeks out California. She finds the same state as Boink... The same city, area, and classes as Boink. She seeks Boink because she blames him for the loss of her cats. She's watching from a close distance, seeking revenge for the sacrifice of her best companions in life and the failure in her time travel. It's no coincidence that he sees this mystery Kazoo twin all over town... She's watching...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top