E Electroflux I made one post Joined Dec 28, 2013 Messages 10 Dec 28, 2013 #1 Can someone boost the Vent back up? I'm surprised there's no posts on this. It's been down for 2 days.
Can someone boost the Vent back up? I'm surprised there's no posts on this. It's been down for 2 days.
T Terror Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 2,319 Dec 28, 2013 #2 I do believe the Tech Team is working on getting Vent up back into proper working function. We just need to be patient
I do believe the Tech Team is working on getting Vent up back into proper working function. We just need to be patient
xFiveSevenx EGO Addict Joined May 31, 2013 Messages 1,366 Dec 29, 2013 #3 I can't get on any servers... I don't think its just ours.
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Dec 29, 2013 #4 The tech team is addressing the issues. Please be patient.