. Still, awesome that you would do such a thing ^_^Nice storm! Id donate blood myself, but you know.... I'm attached to my blood.. and needles.. >.<
And I think there aren't many Gerbils out there that need blood...
Nice storm! Id donate blood myself, but you know.... I'm attached to my blood.. and needles.. >.<
Wow, that is truly an awesome gift. I tried donating blood before, but passed out as soon as it was over -_-
You're attached to needles? Oh dear...
Also good on ya Storm =] I used to donate every what was it..6-9 months but I can't now until after basic training :c
After BCT? I don't remember them telling me anything about that... Did I miss something? I haven't tried to give blood yet... but ya never know.

That's pretty awesome man it's cool to see that the blood you gave was actually used to save lives! I gave blood about a month ago during a school drive. It took about and hour and thirty mins for the whole thing to finish up but I'm glad I get to a chance to do it every few months at my school!