M Mungo Man Active Member Joined Apr 12, 2009 Messages 397 Dec 31, 2013 #1 Hey, I just bought WoW for US server as I am European. If someone would be so kind to add me to the guild that would be great. IGN: MungoMan.
Hey, I just bought WoW for US server as I am European. If someone would be so kind to add me to the guild that would be great. IGN: MungoMan.
S Snipeye EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,867 Dec 31, 2013 #2 This should be posted in the WoW forums. You can find one of them on in vent and they can get you started.
This should be posted in the WoW forums. You can find one of them on in vent and they can get you started.
DigitalDJ Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes. =(e)= Joined Jun 21, 2010 Messages 2,355 Jan 1, 2014 #3 Really doesn't matter where it's posted.. It appears you were already added to the guild.
M Meowcenaries EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 24, 2009 Messages 4,595 Jan 1, 2014 #4 Get ready to give up your life for the sake of levels.