- Joined
- Oct 14, 2013
- Messages
- 2,218
Well, i haven't been on forums for a while now and the reason is:
Well do you guys remember when i got stuck in the whiteout storm and had to sleep in an INN? (of course you remember
) well i won a free trip to California in a 5 star resort... and i have been going to universal and lego land and disneyland and getting free massages so yea. But i have done everything there is to do there and i still have 4 days. So i will have time to be on
. And the best part i was told that my laptop should be on it's way soon if not already. SO I'LL BE BACK TO TF2 WITH ALL OF YOU AMAZING PEOPLE. Excited to be back and even more excited to get back to playing.
So.. i heard about vent and TS3 and i am very excited to try it out. I decided to actually try and talk now even if i hate my voice. So you can expect me to talk a bit... If i decide to let my annoying voice out
I guess I'll see you all in Team Speak 3 and i heard it's amazing so that should be fun 
And welcome to all of you new =(e)='s in this amazing community (i saw a lot got recruited xP), Hope you guys enjoy our awesome community
As always thanx for reading
UnderCoverSpy16
Well do you guys remember when i got stuck in the whiteout storm and had to sleep in an INN? (of course you remember
) well i won a free trip to California in a 5 star resort... and i have been going to universal and lego land and disneyland and getting free massages so yea. But i have done everything there is to do there and i still have 4 days. So i will have time to be on
. And the best part i was told that my laptop should be on it's way soon if not already. SO I'LL BE BACK TO TF2 WITH ALL OF YOU AMAZING PEOPLE. Excited to be back and even more excited to get back to playing.So.. i heard about vent and TS3 and i am very excited to try it out. I decided to actually try and talk now even if i hate my voice. So you can expect me to talk a bit... If i decide to let my annoying voice out
I guess I'll see you all in Team Speak 3 and i heard it's amazing so that should be fun 
And welcome to all of you new =(e)='s in this amazing community (i saw a lot got recruited xP), Hope you guys enjoy our awesome community
As always thanx for reading
UnderCoverSpy16
Last edited:











