G GamesB4Gains Famous Joined Feb 10, 2010 Messages 462 Jan 12, 2014 #21 It's my rendition of an EGA but i'm just not too great with designs like some of y'all.
C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 Jan 12, 2014 #22 Mine... Yeah mine....
A Azuki Bell Rookie Joined Dec 31, 2013 Messages 60 Jan 14, 2014 #23 Insanity said: I ran out of layers on this emblem: I meant for it to look like this: Click to expand... Hope I'm not necro posting but you should be able to make the flag in under 15 layers. I can try to make a video if you want to see how.
Insanity said: I ran out of layers on this emblem: I meant for it to look like this: Click to expand... Hope I'm not necro posting but you should be able to make the flag in under 15 layers. I can try to make a video if you want to see how.
C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 Aug 8, 2014 #24 Necro posting but I have had way to much late night fun with the emblem maker. latest one. Also one of the few I could post on this site
Necro posting but I have had way to much late night fun with the emblem maker. latest one. Also one of the few I could post on this site
epicfail331 Forum Fiend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 27, 2013 Messages 592 Aug 10, 2014 #27 Middle one is my simpleton creation.
C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 Aug 11, 2014 #28 Wish I had all the symbols unlocked. Could really use that sliver moon one. Anyway new one coming at ya. First one under 40 layers too lol. Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
Wish I had all the symbols unlocked. Could really use that sliver moon one. Anyway new one coming at ya. First one under 40 layers too lol.
C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 Aug 12, 2014 #30 Just when I think I'm out, his cheeks pull me right back in. BEEFSQUATCH!!!! I WILL SEE YOU IN HELL! I need to get back to work and stop messing about lol. Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
Just when I think I'm out, his cheeks pull me right back in. BEEFSQUATCH!!!! I WILL SEE YOU IN HELL! I need to get back to work and stop messing about lol.
C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 Aug 18, 2014 #35 Running out of room for new ones. Got to go though and delete some older ones Tweaked some stuff around that was bugging me and reduced the layers by one Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
Running out of room for new ones. Got to go though and delete some older ones Tweaked some stuff around that was bugging me and reduced the layers by one
C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 Sep 9, 2014 #36 Running out of good ideas for some original ones...
A Aggrotron2k I made one post Joined Sep 8, 2014 Messages 2 Sep 9, 2014 #37 "Noob Recycling" "Cthulhu Corps" "Tank Eater" Running with these currently. I've deleted a few old ones already to make space. That editor is addictive. -TM Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
"Noob Recycling" "Cthulhu Corps" "Tank Eater" Running with these currently. I've deleted a few old ones already to make space. That editor is addictive. -TM
C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 Oct 14, 2014 #38 Blast from the past. Halloween coming up so had to do it.