Battlefield 4 Post Your Emblems... Or Not...

attachment.php


It's my rendition of an EGA but i'm just not too great with designs like some of y'all.
 
Necro posting but I have had way to much late night fun with the emblem maker.

latest one. Also one of the few I could post on this site :P
2955057092911489699.png
 
Wish I had all the symbols unlocked. Could really use that sliver moon one.
Anyway new one coming at ya.

2955057092952454435.png

First one under 40 layers too lol.
 
Last edited:
2955057092965084323.png

Just when I think I'm out, his cheeks pull me right back in.

2955057092964864803.png

BEEFSQUATCH!!!!

2955057092967864227.png

I WILL SEE YOU IN HELL!

I need to get back to work and stop messing about lol.
 
Last edited:
Running out of room for new ones. Got to go though and delete some older ones :(
2955057093027362979.png

Tweaked some stuff around that was bugging me and reduced the layers by one :P
 
Last edited:
2955062696769403387.png

"Noob Recycling"
2955062696815104635.png

"Cthulhu Corps"
2955062697113826171.png

"Tank Eater"

Running with these currently.
I've deleted a few old ones already to make space. That editor is addictive.

-TM
 
Last edited:
Back
Top