Reserved slots?

Would be kind of annoying as a pub to just get booted for no reason at all, and the player may less likely return because of that.

I already scare off pubs anyways, so that's kinda the same effect.

Or something.
 
Also, I am so, so sorry, Tanooki. At least look on the bright side- you got to die in the best way: in cleansing, searing fire.

Your half hearted attempts to comfort me go unnoticed.

I will not rest until I watch you and everything that you love (withinTF2 of course) perish in the flames of repent. Especially your hats. Hats are fun to burn.
 
I will not rest until I watch you and everything that you love (withinTF2 of course) perish in the flames of repent. Especially your hats. Hats are fun to burn.

My, but you are one belligerent pseudo-mythological raccoon monster. :P

Bring it, scruffy. Anytime, anywhere*










*and that 'anywhere' will be Egypt
 
The sand will run R:255 G:0 B:0 with pixelated blood! There will be no hiding. My flames shall turn the sand to glass. I will see you through everything.

There will only be fire. Fire everywhere.

Prepare yourself, the end is nigh.
 
Huh? I never have to wait to get in.
Server is full?
*opens console*
sm_kick Toxxin
"Hey look, a slot opened up" :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top