So, I've finally done it, graduated college and currently looking for a job so that means I now have time to be back and play some TF2 with you wonderful people. I feels great to be back!

Good luck on the job search. Omaha, NE has a lot of great jobs and the is the second highest population metro area with the lowest unemployment rate in the country, only behind Salt Lake City. But, Omaha has a lower cost of living.![]()
I almost got shanked in Omaha one of the Husker's Merchandise Stores.
But, welcome back, I recall playing with you a bit back in the day. I am about to get my 6 year medal after all.

I do remember playing with you Tanooki! And I'm looking for work somewhere warm preferable, I'm sick of these cold NY winters.
ftfy - you can't be fronting with Husker fans, they will sit on you! If one tried to stab you, I am sure they were using a spork.
Pfft, five years. I could do that in my sleep!
Pfft, five years. I could do that in my sleep!
So, I've finally done it, graduated college and currently looking for a job so that means I now have time to be back and play some TF2 with you wonderful people. I feels great to be back!
Does 'The Sloth' refer to how quickly you have been promoted?