I agree MGR you need to put your real life ahead of all others. Better yourself, then maybe you can return to help the community some more. eGO will always be here, I can almost certainly guarantee that
Honestly sadden to read this and wish you were not going. Thanks for everything you have done for this cs division and the help you have personally given me. Means a lot. Hope you the best in you life man. see you around in team speak and of corse servers.
Thanks so much for everything you did man. You've been a fantastic dl, nothing I can complain about. Hopefully you've still got time to do a few comp matches in csgo here and there. >_^ Or have some time to play on the highschool server. Life > Games. Goodluck man
Well, it is sad to see you go, but I am happy to see you excelling in life. I hope the best for you man and it has been great being friends with you. Hope we can still play together from time to time.
Kick ass at that internship and be the man I know you're gonna be!
Well Machine Ill miss ya man! I can remember way back when you were not even part of eGO! That was when I was SAMCRO. Good times man I hope the best in the real life and hope your life goals are met to your great standards. THREE CHEERS FOR MACHINE GUN RUSH!