So long, farewell, Auf Wiedersehen, goodnight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all for your hard work the past 2 years, thanks for all the fun on Ventrilo and in servers! I'll miss you. <3 Conor
 
Last edited:
Take care, during the time you were DL I was never around much, and saw you mainly when you were an adviser. Regardless, good luck in life <3
 
The feels man....the feels

Many feels. Much sad. Very cry.

Go rock the world of business bud, do well for us, I know you will!
 
this means goodbye.....

tumblr_mz4a1piB3m1rgc9k3o3_400.gif
 
See ya around MGR, it's been a good few years.
 
All I saw was Zimmy. The rest was unimportant.

But anyway, it's a tough decision to make, but having done so myself already, I must approve of your choice. Maybe someday I'll have time to actually get on vent (teamspeak? @_@ ) and chill. It's been too long.

You're my favorite <3
 
All I saw was Zimmy. The rest was unimportant.

But anyway, it's a tough decision to make, but having done so myself already, I must approve of your choice. Maybe someday I'll have time to actually get on vent (teamspeak? @_@ ) and chill. It's been too long.

You're my favorite <3

don't worry ric and i are still here
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top