Canada Trip

kilroyy-

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
4,244
For those of you who don't know, I went to Sarnia Canada for 4 days (1/6-1/19) for a hockey tournament. I took a bunch of pictures while I was there that I would like to share with you guys. Some of the pictures are on my Instagram (thedahuut).

The first day we got on the bus at 1oclock ready for our 10 hour journey to Sarnia or Narnia as we called it.
6Ed6hyk.jpg

We then stopped at a resttop 5 hours in to get food.

We finially got to Sarnia (right outside of Michigan)

oLst0lQ.png

and we checked in to the hotel and i hopped in bed and went to sleep.
Hella food:
Xkg5TAJ.jpg


The next morning we had a hockey game where we played the Sarnia Sting, which was obviously the home town team. Sarnia sting is also a junior hockey team where most of those guys go to the AHL, or NHL. They whooped our butts 8-0. We then went out to lunch and after lunch we saw that the resteraunt was right next to a frozen lake, so we decided to go walk on it.
ixYGJIB.jpg

lnlgsYp.jpg

KdgN1wJ.jpg

We then went to go watch some junior hockey: Sarnia Sting play another team
WGrvGOz.jpg


We then went home and were chilling in the hotel intill someone found a frozen little pond in the back. We decided to bring our hockey sticks, gloves, and 2 trashcans for goals and play some 2v2 hockey!
km6ZE3V.jpg

4D4NnnY.jpg


The next morning we had another game, this time a team from Colorado, it was closer, but we lost 6-3

After that game we stooped at the best restaurant known to man:
nDSYB4i.jpg

zUSUdpX.jpg


And we went back to the hotel and chilled.

On Sunday we had our third and final game against a team from northern Canada. The beat us 5-2... I know we suck, but it doesn't help we are playing Canadians. After that game we stopped at a nice restaurant.
0PsMGej.jpg

NS7swyE.jpg

After that we went home again and went outside and played more pond hockey.

On Sunday we made our long journey back to Murica. Border Control and Customs were kinda annoying going back into america, where going into Canada was a breeze.

1rIC0Da.jpg

Some pictures on the bus ride home:
nMHN03q.jpg

Wmzziw6.png

uyuNp13.jpg

wZqYdrO.jpg

5pBiGtn.jpg

np5zJJ0.jpg


And yes, it snowed every day...
 
Last edited:
Nice! I wanna go to canada soon! and chill the hell out! *literally*
 
When you said pond hockey, I was thinking a little bigger. Lol. Awesome pictures though.
 
Hey Timmies :3. Hope you enjoyed your stay here. If you're really adventurous come up to where I live about 500km North of there!
 
We then went home and were chilling in the hotel intill someone found a frozen little pond in the back. We decided to bring our hockey sticks, gloves, and 2 trashcans for gloves and play some 2v2 hockey!

Trashcans for gloves?? You guys must be ripped! Sounds like an awesome trip man!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top