Renegade-X release date!

Hmm.... I haven't played a C&C game since the N64 days. Also, free as in NOTHING, not even cosmetics to spend money on free? That's a path you don't see many games taking nowadays. I might give it a go, graphics and animations seem a bit shoddy, but the gameplay itself seems pretty entertaining
 
Dude, C&C Red Alert 2 was my first true PC game. I always loved the C&C series, including Renegade, so I'm definitely playing this day one.
 
Dude, C&C Red Alert 2 was my first true PC game. I always loved the C&C series, including Renegade, so I'm definitely playing this day one.

This makes me feel old. I can clearly remember installing Warcraft I, C&C, Doom, Quake II and Duke Nukem 3D on the computers at the clinic on post in Germany (the 90s were a simpler time) for the soldiers. They had LAN games several days a week after that.

Installing Red Alert II doesn't even require MSDOS.
 
Wholeheartedly looking forward to this game. Even if it bombs, I know that I'll have fun with it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top