F FoxyLlama Rookie Joined Feb 3, 2013 Messages 33 Jan 23, 2014 #1 Does anyone here know what a kendama is? It is one of my main hobbies to play and the thought ponders in my head if any eGO members play kendama.
Does anyone here know what a kendama is? It is one of my main hobbies to play and the thought ponders in my head if any eGO members play kendama.
Jolt387 Forum Fiend Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 739 Jan 24, 2014 #2 thats like ball in a cup, but with a pointy stick right? I think I played with one for like an hour. lol
thats like ball in a cup, but with a pointy stick right? I think I played with one for like an hour. lol
S SnuggleKins I made one post Joined Jun 3, 2013 Messages 9 Jan 28, 2014 #3 Kendama rhymes with Foxyllama. Haha
B BuffHamster EGO Zealot Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 1,421 Jan 28, 2014 #4 It's when you find your best friend and team up to defeat the noodle man in the 9th dimension. The only way to defeat him is singing row row row your boat while spinning in a counter clockwise circle. Good luck!
It's when you find your best friend and team up to defeat the noodle man in the 9th dimension. The only way to defeat him is singing row row row your boat while spinning in a counter clockwise circle. Good luck!