Hey, guys, your resident Dota 2 EC here. I wanted to get your opinion on some questions about events!
As always, if you need a guild invite, add me on steam and send me a message! Events are usually posted the previous Sunday or Monday (whenever I get around to them) on the events sticky, so read the first post! I look forward to getting some feedback (please make it constructive).
- Anyone interested in Euro-friendly events? I could host one on a Saturday around 1 PM EST, 6PM GMT if anyone wants.
- Are you guys happy with the event types? The list we have is stickied, but if you have any suggestions for other events, feel free to post here.
- Does anyone want training events where we get a few people and pwn bots while learning new heroes?
- Is there anything you'd want to improve about the events right now?
As always, if you need a guild invite, add me on steam and send me a message! Events are usually posted the previous Sunday or Monday (whenever I get around to them) on the events sticky, so read the first post! I look forward to getting some feedback (please make it constructive).





