Event Suggestions, Times and Types

Ayako

Thread Thumper
Joined
Feb 6, 2010
Messages
1,051
Hey, guys, your resident Dota 2 EC here. I wanted to get your opinion on some questions about events!

  1. Anyone interested in Euro-friendly events? I could host one on a Saturday around 1 PM EST, 6PM GMT if anyone wants.
  2. Are you guys happy with the event types? The list we have is stickied, but if you have any suggestions for other events, feel free to post here.
  3. Does anyone want training events where we get a few people and pwn bots while learning new heroes?
  4. Is there anything you'd want to improve about the events right now?

As always, if you need a guild invite, add me on steam and send me a message! Events are usually posted the previous Sunday or Monday (whenever I get around to them) on the events sticky, so read the first post! I look forward to getting some feedback (please make it constructive).
 
Back
Top