Another Badges WR

kirskenn

Poster
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
127
Like the third one I've posted but this one blew me away lol

Korki S beat Kucki, Then Blacky beat Korki S now this guy who apparently has bhopped for about a week does badges under 7 minutes

Lol kucki beat it


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6-35EpFn0U[/ame]

Edit : this one is faster but i'm 100% its cheated

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOUFjesZf2U[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Well...That was the most impressive bhop video I've seen in quite some time. Never thought I'd see someone beat it in under 7 minutes.
 
This is cool and all but is this what CS:S has come to? people playing to bounce around!? What happened to the shoot em up stuff lol. But it really is awesome how CS:S is still going strong and always coming up with new ideas. God love valve cause I sure do!
 
This is cool and all but is this what CS:S has come to? people playing to bounce around!? What happened to the shoot em up stuff lol. But it really is awesome how CS:S is still going strong and always coming up with new ideas. God love valve cause I sure do!

'new ideas'
 
kucki got 6:12 this is stupid now lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOUFjesZf2U[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top