Rust server.

Diggles

Poster
Joined
Oct 4, 2007
Messages
200
Well, been at Rust now for a few days now. And i must say, im hooked. Found a great server, has a good group of helpful admins and players. And like all servers a few people that like causing problems. I.E bandits.

So, for the rust players out there, If your lookin for a good place to play the server address is.

net.connect 50.31.103.34:28065

Just type F1. and copy and paste that in. Ill be on all day and night. with the same name and clan tag. :)
 
I've been lookin for a new server. Mayhaps I'll hop on later this evening.
 
Sounds good. Ill probably be on. so look me up if u want, ill help you get started. And if im not on. Look up Callmebeartamer. And one of us, or both will help u get on ur way. We are in the start of building a community of houses with nice people. Ill toss you a starter house if u want and happen to try it out. :)
 
There is about a dozen people playing together. Stop by the BF4 channels to find out what the address is.
 
Add me on steam for server info. There is 7 active eGO on it right now.
 
For the $20 that it costs. And for a game that is still only in Alpha. Its alot of fun. Ive been at it a week. And you have so much to do, and depending on what server you end up joining can really make or break the experience of Rust ive noticed. We have about 5-6 of us on the server provided above and i can safely say that im hooked.

Going to write a nice review on it a bit later on.
 
I'm downloading this game as we speak. Is anyone still playing it? Let me know, I'd like a good server to play on. Thanks!
 
There is about 15 of us on now. Look me up on steam for details. I know the server starts with SCE. Great times ahead.
 
I should hop on eventually.. Probably getting tired of me sleepin on the storage boxes....
 
Back
Top