T The Sloth Active Member Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 344 Jan 26, 2014 #1 I've been debating whether to get a custom HUD because after over 500 hours of playing I'm looking to switch it up a bit, do you guys have any suggestions for your favorites?
I've been debating whether to get a custom HUD because after over 500 hours of playing I'm looking to switch it up a bit, do you guys have any suggestions for your favorites?
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Jan 26, 2014 #3 I use ToastyHUD. However, see what everyone else uses and take your pick.
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Jan 26, 2014 #4 I used to use eve hud a lot before the steam pipe update borked it. Haven't updated it since then*. *though I've been very tempted to get Franken hud.
I used to use eve hud a lot before the steam pipe update borked it. Haven't updated it since then*. *though I've been very tempted to get Franken hud.
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Jan 26, 2014 #5 I use the 5MD version of yahud (the one Rd posted).
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Jan 26, 2014 #6 SHAMELESS PLUG FOR ORANGEHUD link in my sig http://imgur.com/a/oobfT#1 screenshots there (old shots though, the menu font is different, and the loading screen is cleaner) Last edited: Jan 26, 2014
SHAMELESS PLUG FOR ORANGEHUD link in my sig http://imgur.com/a/oobfT#1 screenshots there (old shots though, the menu font is different, and the loading screen is cleaner)
R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Jan 26, 2014 #7 Puliping said: I use the 5MD version of yahud (the one Rd posted). Click to expand... CMYK is better...
Puliping said: I use the 5MD version of yahud (the one Rd posted). Click to expand... CMYK is better...
T The Sloth Active Member Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 344 Jan 26, 2014 #8 Thanks for all the suggestions, reviewing them as we speak!
F fatyguy Poster Joined Aug 1, 2012 Messages 190 Jan 26, 2014 #9 I use HUDAS Iscariote. I think it's the perfect blend or minimal, functional, and artistic.
M Mr. Monday EGO Zealot Joined Jul 31, 2012 Messages 1,814 Jan 26, 2014 #10 ... that is one sexy HUD.