AMA Wize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wize

EGO Is My Life!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Mar 21, 2011
Messages
4,020
ask-me-anything.jpg


Hey guys! So, I was recommend to do this not long ago and was searching through the forums and thought, "Why not now?". Some people would like to get to know me more and about my life... (pls no weird questions).




Some facts about me:

I live in Florida (and yes I live extremely close to Ric)
Been in eGO for almost 3 years! (March will mark my third)
Transferred from TF2
Played games competitively and shout cast!
Eagle Scout
Played football at High School and College level (Grandfather is a coach at UCF. Sorry c-whit! I know Penn State is bad).
Currently Majoring in Computer Engineering
Can play more than 10 instruments
I love chipotle
and more!
​

Please keep the questions appropriate and look forward to reading and answering your questions! Thanks guys!​
 
What would be your ideal vacation?

What made you join eGO?

Where would your dream house be?
 
How does one become a great wizard?

Any advise to your fellow community members looking to climb the ladder to leadership?

During your time in TF2 did you have a favorite class/load out you liked?

What is your favorite CS team (terrorist/counter?) and load out selection?
 
What's the most challenging thing you've faced as CS leadership?

What is your favourite CS Server?

Have you ever been to the UK if so where?
 
Anything specific you wish to do with computer engineering?

On a scale of 1-10, how good are your skills in CS?

What do you enjoy most about being advisor? Plus, specifically for the CS Division?
 
Are you as sexy as your voice? (not a weird question!)
 
What would be your ideal vacation?

What made you join eGO?

Where would your dream house be?

-I would love to go to Europe or somewhere in Asia!

-The people I met on some of the servers were so awesome and help like Darth! (He forced me to joined) I always had a good time playing on eGO servers.

-In a box in New York city or in a cabin in a forest.

How does one become a great wizard?

Any advise to your fellow community members looking to climb the ladder to leadership?

During your time in TF2 did you have a favorite class/load out you liked?

What is your favorite CS team (terrorist/counter?) and load out selection?

-Through years of training and knowing when to not cast evil spells upon the good of 'murica.
bald_eagle_flag_small.jpg

-My favorite loadout was my spy set. I'll post a picture here later for it!

- Terrorist definitely. c90 all da way.

What's the most challenging thing you've faced as CS leadership?

What is your favorite CS Server?

Have you ever been to the UK if so where?

-Trying to always make a decision that is going to be a choice you won't regret and that everyone will enjoy.

-Italy!

-No, but I want to go! Hopefully this year.

Anything specific you wish to do with computer engineering?

On a scale of 1-10, how good are your skills in CS?

What do you enjoy most about being advisor? Plus, specifically for the CS Division?

- I'd like to get into the coding field a little more. It seems fun!

- -3

-What I enjoy about being an Advisor is the people I get to talk to! It's like meeting and seeing many different cultures and plus, I enjoy getting to hear some of their life stories and things they like to do.

Can you teach me how to dougie?

-Internet my friend
john-wall-dougie-o.gif


Are you as sexy as your voice? (not a weird question!)

-Does Johnny Bravo not get the ladies? (you'd have to watch the cartoon to understand. Haha. If not then yes... quite.)
r3bCF.gif
 
Last edited:
What instruments can you play?

-Alto, Tenor, Bari Sax, clarinet (all of them), Trumpet, Trombone (This includes bass and F attachment), Baritone (Euphonium), Tuba, String bass (Upright and electric), Cello, Violin and Viola, and percussion such as drums and aux, and a little piano.

Why so wise?

So bad just I a go die in a hole

With great power comes with great responsiblity. In other words, eat your winnies kids.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top