AMA Wize

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you first get into Recruitment Programs in eGO?

- Two summers ago, the TF2 had some issues and ended up sadly losing members. I was one of the last remaining that stayed and decided that the division needed someone to step up and lead in the rebuilding of a division. Later that week, I was able to get more than 70 people into Ventrilo and explain them about the process of rebuilding a division and what was needed. I ended up later that month being promoted to Advisor by spidEY and helped break TF2 division records in recruiting with the assistant of a great team and hoping to bring that jazz here by giving love to all.
 
Last edited:
Would you help me launch the Pokemon Division? the return of certain members is at steak :p (umm steak, DO-UGH!)
 
How did u think of your name and does it mean anything to you "wize"

css or csgo?
 
How did u think of your name and does it mean anything to you "wize"

css or csgo?

I think my name is pretty cool. It's a name that some people think is interesting. It kinda is my "game" body. A lot of games that I play I use that name and it's my 2nd face in a way. Glad I was able to make the name.

How cool are you? 1-10

11. duh.
 
Gonna keep this open for another 12 hours then closing. Thanks for everyone that has asked questions! Enjoyed answering them.
 
Wizeth, I haveth a question.

If I were to start at bronze 5 elo and continued to carry games with a 12-2 kdratio but still lose an average of 10 games per month while still going a positive 30 gamers per week how long would it take for me to rank challenger tier with only 2 months to be able to get that, what champion would I have to play as well to be able to carry top lane, mid lane, jungle ap, and bot thats not ranged?
 
Whats the story with you singing? I joined too late to figure this one out and its seems to be one of your most popular traits.
also:
6if9e.jpg
 
Last edited:
Due to your excellence in the art of shout casting, would you shout cast me playing osu!?
 
Wizeth, I haveth a question.

If I were to start at bronze 5 elo and continued to carry games with a 12-2 kdratio but still lose an average of 10 games per month while still going a positive 30 gamers per week how long would it take for me to rank challenger tier with only 2 months to be able to get that, what champion would I have to play as well to be able to carry top lane, mid lane, jungle ap, and bot thats not ranged?

-With the mathematics and statistic involved with the response that I am going to give you and that I have attempted to recall this same situation you have given me but asking bronze 5 players and giving them "Juice" (Apple), it would take with the results of my test studies, one week. It was also statistically proven that those of Asian descent were able to make it there faster then the others within the study. I also made them not use Riven. Riven was banned. yes. Riven. So, They were able to carry with AD Lulu, AD Kassidan and the challenge was AD Teemo.

Apple bottom jeans?
or da boots with the fur?

-yes.

Whats the story with you singing? I joined too late to figure this one out and its seems to be one of your most popular traits.

- I don't know what you're talking about. udrunkgohome.
Due to your excellence in the art of shout casting, would you shout cast me playing osu!?

It would be like, look at him go. Ping ping ping ping ping ping ping ping roll holding down the mouse ping ping ping ping woah this kid is like a pro ping ping ping ping maybe he has Asian traits and reflexs ping.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top