What made you name yourself "Wize"
Is it because you're wise.
- Well, I am pretty wize (lel). In all seriousness, If I remember correctly, when I started playing World of Warcraft, I wanted to make a very elder and wise looking character with the long beard and stuff. I began thinking of the traits of a wizard and I guess I wanted to make a name that that was wise but also reminded me of a wizard. So, I stole the Z and kicked the s out to make what is yours truly "Wize'.
- As stated in the Lion King! "You are my son and the one true king!"
-Only if they don't work at burger king or McDonalds.
What color is your toothbrush?
-Gamboge and I stared at your signature cause it looks like my cousin for a good maybe 10 mins and Hello!
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll lollipop?
- To answer this question would be mathematically incorrect if I was to give you one. Due to the fact there involves a lot of factors and to find an answer using your input or bodily human parts (tongue, Saliva, etc.) you would use the equation below.
Some things to also take in consideration is the climate, mass and weight of the "tootsie roll pop", and length of the actual candy part.
Is your left foot bigger then your right foot?
- I used my head to measure and they are both the same length. So, no.
-I work on a farm during the weekends, helping and teaching kids and adults about farm life and assisting in a farmers market! As stated above, I am a computer engineering student and I also give Instrumental Music Lessons.
will you marry those other people that asked but leave them broken hearted for me later on down the road?
- THEY WON'T KNOW IF YOU DON'T TELL. PLS.
At a movie theater which arm rest do you use?
Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
How big is your bed?
What is your middle name?
What's the most money you've ever given away?
What is the biggest personal change you've ever made?
What do you most regret and wish you could re do?
What happens if Pinocchio says 'my nose is going to grow now'?
- duh. I'm amazing.
- King Size
- Manuel
- During Christmas, I was tipping waiters 100s just to see their reaction. It was priceless to see the joy it brought.
- Back in High School, when I made the jump from Music to Sports. My family is a very athletic built family. I had the figure of a Runningback/Fullback and height but I needed to change my eating habits and hit the gym. It was a great transition to see my before and after.
- Oh, I couldn't pick one. During the span of a human life time, individuals will have more than 100 things they might be able to regret but I have quite a few. Just remember when you want something, you need to work hard for it as bad as you'd want to breath.
-
If a tree falls in the forest and nobody's around to hear it, is Ric still AFK?
Why the sudden AMA?
- Easy answer. He is either playing Pok?mon, making a sandwich, or at work.
- Kept having people asking me about life questions, so I thought what other fun way then doing this! It also keeps me busy when I have nothing to do/procrastination in school and lets the division get to know me more.