What are your thoughts on the eGO website?

What are your thoughts on the eGO website?

  • It is perfect for what we do.

    Points: 155 41.7%
  • The content is fine but needs some remodeling.

    Points: 132 35.5%
  • It has a good look but needs more content.

    Points: 28 7.5%
  • It needs a complete overhaul.

    Points: 57 15.3%

  • Total voters
    372
I think it looks great and functions great for just being a forum. If it had more content i'd spend the majority of my time on this site instead of some others.

This would be my opinion also:thumbup:

Not sure what the content would be but IMO it needs something
 
The only thing that I wish were different is the little notifications beside the category telling you if there are unread posts or not, half the time they are still lit when I have read everything. Other then that no complaints or issues. Great job website team!
 
I think it looks great, but the trick it to always be new. That way it never get boring.
 
I think the content is great, and I'd be disappointed to see it go; but I personally think this design looks like most of it was pulled out of the standard Windows 98 theme.
 
The current website is good for what we do, but it doesn't really allow us to change much inside of this framework. It can also be very overwhelming for new members of the community. A nice portal before you get to the forums would be very nice.
 
The wGO website is really good, but i think it's time for a change. Something new, something without blue and white. We need a new style :)
 
I say we completely overhaul it, brand new use .us and make it brown, so brown. Have all the servers on the side of the page.
 
I would like to see new colors on the website, preferably something a little darker
 
Forgot to add
use .us and make it brown, so brown. Have all the servers on the side of the page.

I think we could use .org, since we are a prganization :)
 
There's so many buttons, They're everywhere!

I get very scarred when i'm on the website because of it.....
 
If eGO has their own colors.... like the logo/symbol is blue, use blue on the website


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Latest posts

Back
Top