Heya Peeps

LaUgHiNgStOcK

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 27, 2009
Messages
3,263
I know I've been completely inactive in anything gaming related recently, and a lot of you may not even remember me, but I wanted stop in and say hi.

Glad to see there's still a few people in this group that play Dota 2 consistently, and I hope to be joining that group within the next few months. I am planning on building my own computer buy buying the parts over time, so I'm not sure when it will be completed, but when it is you can expect me back in the fray with you guys.

Also, legitimate question, did any of you who remember me from when i was active enjoy the casts that I was doing for Dota2? I am thinking about getting back into that when I get the new comp but wasn't sure if it's worth my time. Let me know what you think
 
hello laughingstock, welcome back to gaming :D good luck with building your computer.

in regards to casting, if you do get back into casting doto games i'd love to co-cast with you! i believe there are threads on reddit where competing amateur teams are looking for casters, so you can look there.

add me on steam and ask for an invite to dota whenever!
 
Good to know about the reddit thing, thanks!

If the invite you're talking about is getting me into the game, no need for that. I already have Dota 2 and have had it from pretty dang early on in the Beta process. But I'm definitely down to game with you once my comp is up and running. This piece of garbage i'm on right now can barely handle multiple tabs of chrome/firefox at the same time right now, so no gaming yet, haha.
 
Back
Top