Respawn Bug

Smoogy

Active Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2012
Messages
313
Hey guys, if you didn't know already there is a bug after you die that makes your character unable to respawn. I'm not certain what the cause is but I think it has something to do with leaving after you die. But anyways you can't respawn on any other servers. There are different theories on how to fix it but the one I used seems to be the easiest, if you can't do mine, then you can try joining the server you died on, but that didn't work for me. So, what you're going to want to do is first open your documents, then, open up "Dayz other profiles" your going to want to delete any folders that are in there. Open up Dayz and join any random server, it should work as if you just died and hit are a fresh spawn. I hope this helped anyone that had the bug, if you need more help, go here:http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/172772-i-died-upon-logging-in-and-now-it-wont-let-me-respawn/
 
That's weird. A couple times I died, tried re-spawning and it said I was joining, but kept the blank screen, not allowing me to do anything. I just logged out, joined another server and all was well.
 
i think they fixed this with the last update.

Nope, happened to me yesterday, I looked up how to fix it and realized the fix wasn't very popular so decided to post it here for anyone that needs it.
 
Back
Top