I must save Au revoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiznoe

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
5,903
I too am moving to CS division. I will miss all of you, please, post funny gifs of anime, cats, or Naruto so that I can remember you guys always!

naruto_gif_by_mete93-d4h3m8i.gif
 
WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING TO CS... I will miss you shiz. Come back to us soon. Can i have your hats?
 
Save or Say? Haha.

Oh, Shiznoe. Silly, Shiznoe. Please be careful over there in CS! >.<
 
Hmmmm.

Isn't it strange how you've been hanging around in TF2 channels and servers, and then we lose two of our members?

We're onto you, Drew. :glare:

Relax, Drew's my bb.
 
Hmmmm.

Isn't it strange how you've been hanging around in TF2 channels and servers, and then we lose two of our members?

We're onto you, Drew. :glare:

I don't endorse this thread or Shiznoe's leaving in any way. :facewall:
 
We'll all miss you... :'C
Every time I make a friend, they leave TF2... If another one goes I dunno what I'll do!

Also don't forget to say goodbye to Tomain, since he rarely sees the forums and you were valentines :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top