Switching mains

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
Basically I am switching mains... I have mastered Soldier and Spy, I have dominated enough people with them. So now.. I am going top master demo man. After that scout. But for now demo is my new main :)
Don't worry I will still backtab you and dominate you with solly and spai ;)
 
so when you say you mastered spy..... do you mean that you finally stopped fail stabbing %90 of your targets?
 
Basically I am switching mains... I have mastered Soldier and Spy, I have dominated enough people with them. So now.. I am going top master demo man. After that scout. But for now demo is my new main :)
Don't worry I will still backtab you and dominate you with solly and spai ;)

Bring on your demo. I up you one hungry heavy.

*sings* Sanvich and I are coming for you!"
 
If you play demo with the same skill as spy, this might be amusing. Popcorn anyone?
 
I will not accept your skills as mastery until you get l33tpr0 and beat me 1v1 in endif. (Not that hard)

lesgo
 
Dude, you need to master Medic, that way you can pocket me as soldier w/ kritzkrieg and then I can waste it by not killing anything. No, but if you're going to demo main now, you have to kill soldiers only by air-piping them, or else I will disown you. c:
 
By mastering you mean you're number 1 in the world at spy and solly?

By that i mean that i am great at them :P
Also after demo i'm going back to sniper.. I used to be a god of sniping.. then decided to switch and i suck at sniper and find them annoying XD
 

Latest posts

Back
Top