CS:GO Operation PHO3NIX!

c-whit?

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
6,573
Screen-Shot-2014-02-20-at-10.19.34-PM-e1392963670753-640x360.png


Click here for more information!

What is it?

The newest Operation in the CS:GO series. It includes 8 top-voted operation maps chosen by the community, upgradable coin with competitive stats, and 13 new weapon skins!

CHECK IT OUT!

​
 
I have figured something out, you will all believe me in due time

As confirmed by me on my stream (which has 20k people every day all day obviously) I have concluded that valve is hinting us secret messages within the confines of The CounterStrike global Offensive Operations.

Why is there a 3 for phoenix?
Why is there three stars in top of the phoenix?
Why is there only a third of the questions here?

As concluded by these obvious statements, there is no reason and no doubt whats so ever on what is going to be coming next.
Ladies and gentleman
and kilroy I guess...

I present you the most obvious choice in what is soon to come.
.......



ErpD6Gj.jpg


Secret of the Magic Crystal 2
 
Last edited:
i only bought the op for the coin and to be able to play cache
 
I'm looking forward to playing some of the popular maps from the past. Also, I'm hoping Cache gets integrated into regular CSGO like de_cobblestone and de_overpass. Honestly, if any maps get to be a part of that, its Season and Cache.
 
I played Motel and Downtown which is almost the same thing where you have a main building with many places to go through but Downtown has a lot more space in the actual building and not cramped up together like Motel. Also not a huge fan of hostage maps because they are usually obviously T sided. But I cannot believe that Motel had a lot of up-votes to bring into this Operation. Motel is one of the worst CS maps I have ever played. EVER.
 
I got my first phoenix case! It had a Negev terrain factory new :l
 

Latest posts

Back
Top