P pillar Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 2,968 Feb 22, 2014 #1 I noticed that all the Far Cry titles are on sale. I already have the original (which I enjoyed hacking back in the day). I did hear that the sequel was really good. Anyone ever play it?
I noticed that all the Far Cry titles are on sale. I already have the original (which I enjoyed hacking back in the day). I did hear that the sequel was really good. Anyone ever play it?
Insomnia Princess EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 2, 2008 Messages 4,354 Feb 22, 2014 #2 I only played the original but I know people who said FarCry2 was good. If it's a good sale, you might wanna go for it and check it out.
I only played the original but I know people who said FarCry2 was good. If it's a good sale, you might wanna go for it and check it out.