Well everybody, I'm back

Dr J Liver

Poster
Joined
Jun 3, 2013
Messages
133
After being gone for 12 hours because of corrupt RAM sticks, my computer is finally up and running. Sorry for the absence from the game/forums but these grueling 12 hours were not easy for me either. My new
[strike]laptop[/strike]
RAM cost 170 dollars.
 
Those were twelve long hours, I bet.

Glad your computer is fixed now! :)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk
 
Aw man, it was so annoying. It's been acting weird for a month or two. Any time I tried to download something it would freeze up or BSOD which made me QQ all over the place. It was also weird because I would play TF2 at max settings no problem but if a webpage had more than 2 GIF's on it then it would lock up again

"dat GIF memory" -Maserati
 
"dat GIF memory" -Maserati

Lol when did I say that!.. welcome back buddy!

Poor Liver with his comic sans and his technical problems, you should become a computer tech at this point :p
 
Last edited:
95% sure you said that on teamspeak the other day when you asked what the BSOD error message said! D:
 
Welcome back.. Great to see you fixed your computer :D
How much did your computer cost?
;)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Welcome back, you can receive a welcome back cookie when your font stops hurting my brain pls.

Sent via a note on my kitty's back.
(Is this a new trend?)
 
Welcome back.

Sent via Secret Private Satelite using the Supercomputer I share with Stephen Hawking.
 
Well everyone, time to cry4ever because my computer worked fine for an hour (longer than it did pre-ram upgrade) yet it crashed again several times while I was downloading Guild Wars 2. I dont even know what to do at this point other than just buy a new computer. Next time it blue screens I'll post it here and see if anyone can halp =((((((((((((((
 

Latest posts

Back
Top