- Joined
- Feb 25, 2012
- Messages
- 3,935
...Today marks my second year of being in eGO! (12 AM EST 2/25/2014.)
It has been a long and great run and I've loved every single moment of it. When I first joined this community I never thought that I'd be where I am today and I never knew how extensive and great this place is. It really has felt like a second home to me.
Since I joined this community I have become a Event Coordinator and a Recruitment Coordinator (Even a Admin Trainer for a short time) and it has arguably been the best part of my time here. I have loved hosting events for you guys and I hope to get to host many more for everyone to enjoy!
This being said, I really look forward to more years in this clan and getting to hang around with everyone even longer. This place has been the very best part of my gaming experience and it's amazing.
Before I finish up this post I'd like to thank some people for helping me getting to where I am at in this place whether they realize it or not.
It has been a long and great run and I've loved every single moment of it. When I first joined this community I never thought that I'd be where I am today and I never knew how extensive and great this place is. It really has felt like a second home to me.
Since I joined this community I have become a Event Coordinator and a Recruitment Coordinator (Even a Admin Trainer for a short time) and it has arguably been the best part of my time here. I have loved hosting events for you guys and I hope to get to host many more for everyone to enjoy!
This being said, I really look forward to more years in this clan and getting to hang around with everyone even longer. This place has been the very best part of my gaming experience and it's amazing.
Before I finish up this post I'd like to thank some people for helping me getting to where I am at in this place whether they realize it or not.
(In no particular order and if I forget some people I am sorry but there are so many great people that I have met.)
Gerbil
Machine Gun Rush
Christy
Zimmy
Mega
Ric
Storm
Cyanide
VP
NMsniper
Dark X Phoenix
Goz
Population7
Lucas15
XxDoomxX
TheJollyRoger
AkatsukiX
imak
Martyr
Magus
Cyxx
C-whit
Azuki Bell
Terror
The Unknown Specialist
Sigma
Conor
RogueOps
Slam
Gerbil
Machine Gun Rush
Christy
Zimmy
Mega
Ric
Storm
Cyanide
VP
NMsniper
Dark X Phoenix
Goz
Population7
Lucas15
XxDoomxX
TheJollyRoger
AkatsukiX
imak
Martyr
Magus
Cyxx
C-whit
Azuki Bell
Terror
The Unknown Specialist
Sigma
Conor
RogueOps
Slam
Last edited:





























