Recruiting class important information/Q&A

UnderCoverSpy16

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 14, 2013
Messages
2,218
Hello everyone and thank you all for coming to the february meeting class.
This was my first talking event I have done in my life.. So if you think I could have done something better please tell me, I am always open for feed back

IMPORTANT INFO:
During the class we talked about follow ups and as promised this is how to apply for the TF2 division recruiting (where we do our follow ups):
Click here to request access select ''edge gamers recruitment'' then click join group. Reason to join should be ''I am a TF2 recruiter''
Once you guys have access to the edge gamers recruitment page you will be able to access This Page
Create a thread called your ''name's recruits'' and look at the threads of other members to know how to set up your thread.
After that you guys can start your follow ups :)
If you guys do not want to participate in the follow ups please message Kazoo" or myself.
If you guys have any questions Ask us!
Keep an eye on the forums, the recruiting drive is coming soon :P
You guys can ask any questions here if ya have any.
Again thank you all for coming :)
UnderCoverSpy16​
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top