milkdud657 Famous Joined Mar 5, 2013 Messages 495 Mar 1, 2014 #1 So i started a new rust server. Some of the basic rules apply like no racism is a BIG one. If you would like to join, join up. I am trying to keep it as friendly as possible. Need any help with it just contact me
So i started a new rust server. Some of the basic rules apply like no racism is a BIG one. If you would like to join, join up. I am trying to keep it as friendly as possible. Need any help with it just contact me
S SonOfLiberty796 Poster Joined Feb 4, 2013 Messages 210 Mar 1, 2014 #2 Oooooooooooo awesome!!! Good to hear you made your own server for pretty much eGO and obviously the public. Definitely will be joining. Been needing a new server since two servers I played on shut down or just plain suck now.
Oooooooooooo awesome!!! Good to hear you made your own server for pretty much eGO and obviously the public. Definitely will be joining. Been needing a new server since two servers I played on shut down or just plain suck now.