Favorite Unusual Effect

The Sloth

Active Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
344
Just wondering what your guys favorite unusual effects are, after seeing most of them in game I would have to say(in no particular order), Ghosts, Stormy Storm, and Orbiting Planets. What say ye!?
 
No particular order: Sunbeams,Scorching Flames, Burning Flames,Green Energy,Memory Leak,Anti-FreezeGreen Black Hole
I actually had that list on my profile description. That was easy ;)
 
Scorching Flames, all the way.

I love me some scroching flames.
 
Welcome to miami
welcome-to-miami-o.gif
 
"white energy" its when you have a GE hat and a PE misc (NO not a coffinkit, but dear god i wish i had one)
 
The white energy is kewl, I also just saw a video with the green and regular flame combo and it was real rad
 
Don't have any unusuals, but when I had Donator Powers for a week (and then, some time later, one more week), I used to have "It's a Secret to Everyone" all the time.

White energy?
mtgt_Bjh9IAMpnuXKSPWJvA.jpg

I'll have to disagree with you on that one. That's actually Metal Energy.
White Energy is this one:
le164___colorless_energy_by_aschefield101-d3c4wzw.png
 
Orbiting fire has always been my go to.

If I had to say my absolute favorite though, it would have to be dead presidents. It's Gaben's favorite too. That raining money.
 
My favorite is harvest moon. I love the color and vibe of it. Maybe one day I will get one *sigh*


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Y'all be crazy. Best effect is flies, bar none. No other unusual offers a swarm of fuzzy friends perfect for keeping you company and infesting foes.
 
Blizzardy Storm, Stormy Storm, Orbiting Fire, Burning, Sunbeams, Green Energy, Bubbling, and Searing Plasma
 
I miss my connoisseur nuts and bolt hat effect. curse you valve and your no fun allowed rules tuat made DS effects go the way of the dodo bird.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top