ThundrRok Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Feb 4, 2010 Messages 2,262 Mar 7, 2014 #1 Not sure if I am blind and it has been posted somewhere. But regardless, come join us at 7 PM EST TOMORROW. Saturday March 8th. Be there, or be square! Sorry for the odd short notice!
Not sure if I am blind and it has been posted somewhere. But regardless, come join us at 7 PM EST TOMORROW. Saturday March 8th. Be there, or be square! Sorry for the odd short notice!
S SUPERJ569 EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Sep 23, 2009 Messages 1,295 Mar 7, 2014 #2 Oh man, I'll be moving tomorrow and not sure I'll be online at that time, I hope someone records it.
Major_Shrapnel LAV for Me Please =(e)= Joined Apr 30, 2012 Messages 1,114 Mar 7, 2014 #3 ThundrRok said: Sorry for the odd short notice! Click to expand... We are used to oddness of notices. I'll try to be there but it is the weekend and I have 2 Cat converters to put on our Audi A6.
ThundrRok said: Sorry for the odd short notice! Click to expand... We are used to oddness of notices. I'll try to be there but it is the weekend and I have 2 Cat converters to put on our Audi A6.
S Sinful1 Active Member Joined Aug 9, 2010 Messages 333 Mar 8, 2014 #4 I won't be there. I'll be at work.
S Sleepwalker3T I made one post Joined Apr 5, 2013 Messages 24 Mar 8, 2014 #5 Should be there...will be my first.....anticipation...
F FinePrint Forum Fanatic Joined Jun 8, 2012 Messages 962 Mar 8, 2014 #6 I cant make it. I will be celebrating my 25th Birthday!! Gettin old
DarkRaven EGO Is My Life! Joined Feb 26, 2013 Messages 4,773 Mar 8, 2014 #8 Ill be working tonight guys if someone could pm the details of the meeting or a link to a recording would be great
Ill be working tonight guys if someone could pm the details of the meeting or a link to a recording would be great
Wizekraker Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 2,492 Mar 8, 2014 #9 For those who missed it: http://podcast.egoadmins.com/
S Samariii Poster Joined Jul 27, 2013 Messages 118 Mar 8, 2014 #10 wizekraker said: For those who missed it: http://podcast.egoadmins.com/ Click to expand... Thanks Wize!
wizekraker said: For those who missed it: http://podcast.egoadmins.com/ Click to expand... Thanks Wize!
Wizekraker Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 2,492 Mar 8, 2014 #11 Samariii said: Thanks Wize! Click to expand... Its under global meeting if anyone couldn't find it.
DarkRaven EGO Is My Life! Joined Feb 26, 2013 Messages 4,773 Mar 9, 2014 #12 thanks for the recording Wize
Wizekraker Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 2,492 Mar 9, 2014 #13 DarkRaven said: thanks for the recording Wize Click to expand... wasn't me credit goes to whoever created this site.
DarkRaven said: thanks for the recording Wize Click to expand... wasn't me credit goes to whoever created this site.