Soupy Soup Kitchen Joined Apr 10, 2008 Messages 1,561 Mar 8, 2014 #1 It's fanatastic to be able to talk to eGO members on Teamspeak through my mobile phone.....
Idol I make bad jokes =(eGO)= Joined Apr 12, 2008 Messages 3,780 Mar 8, 2014 #2 You could always do this. All you needed was their phone number. Now tea speak, that's amazing!
Clavietika Active Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 353 Mar 8, 2014 #3 Just got the app to listen in on the meeting. I like it. Sent from the Howling Wastes using magic.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Mar 8, 2014 #4 Hell I still haven't gotten to uninstalling Ventrilo and Installing Teamspeak for Windows.
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 Mar 8, 2014 #6 I fricken missed the metting GAHHH
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Mar 8, 2014 #7 lol the one who prob would have liked what was said. It was all recruitment stuff. and big news was psc adopting CS division tactics
lol the one who prob would have liked what was said. It was all recruitment stuff. and big news was psc adopting CS division tactics
H HaloRacer Forum Fanatic Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 978 Mar 8, 2014 #8 What was the great announcement?
U UnderCoverSpy16 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2013 Messages 2,218 Mar 8, 2014 #9 HaloRacer said: What was the great announcement? Click to expand... council and leadership promotions
HaloRacer said: What was the great announcement? Click to expand... council and leadership promotions
A _Ace Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 25, 2013 Messages 2,812 Mar 10, 2014 #10 Idol said: You could always do this. All you needed was their phone number. Now tea speak, that's amazing! Click to expand... I swear you have to stop that. But the prob I have with team speak mobile on iOS, is that it's like 5 bucks, I'll just use it for free on the computer.
Idol said: You could always do this. All you needed was their phone number. Now tea speak, that's amazing! Click to expand... I swear you have to stop that. But the prob I have with team speak mobile on iOS, is that it's like 5 bucks, I'll just use it for free on the computer.