Teamspeak Mobile

Soupy

Soup Kitchen
Joined
Apr 10, 2008
Messages
1,561
It's fanatastic to be able to talk to eGO members on Teamspeak through my mobile phone.....
 
You could always do this. All you needed was their phone number.

Now tea speak, that's amazing!
 
Just got the app to listen in on the meeting.
I like it.


Sent from the Howling Wastes using magic.
 
Hell I still haven't gotten to uninstalling Ventrilo and Installing Teamspeak for Windows.
 
lol the one who prob would have liked what was said. It was all recruitment stuff. and big news was psc adopting CS division tactics
 
You could always do this. All you needed was their phone number.

Now tea speak, that's amazing!

I swear you have to stop that. But the prob I have with team speak mobile on iOS, is that it's like 5 bucks, I'll just use it for free on the computer.
 
Back
Top