This Thread Has A Lot Of Views

On a potato of one to potato, how potato is this thread?

  • Mashed

    Points: 79 36.4%
  • Moo

    Points: 56 25.8%
  • Potato

    Points: 80 36.9%
  • Moar Salt Pl0x

    Points: 87 40.1%

  • Total voters
    217
Forget what you voted for on this poll, or any for that matter? SO DID I! But here's a handy hint, on old polls, what ever you voted for will be italicizes, while the other choices will not.
 
I had work(for once), very rare occasion for this not to be a top 5 thread
 
Don't worry, Operation: X Ponies. I'm sure you will all be able to frolic and prance around in eGO's largest My Little Pony thread for years to come!!!


giphy.gif
 
so according to a friend, being able to fake every emotion including compassion, etc.(it's easy to do) makes me heartless, so to fix it, it's not beating
 
so according to a friend, being able to fake every emotion including compassion, etc.(it's easy to do) makes me heartless, so to fix it, it's not beating

I think your friend might have mistaken "heartless" for "psychopath" but that's okay! I'm sure a lot of other pony-lovers are special just like you, Pony Duchess Mason!!!

Now let's try to turn your inability to form emotional attachments, lack of empathy, and antisocial behavior upside down with a:

PONY (and Care Bear) GIF DUMP!!!





giphy.gif


giphy.gif


giphy.gif


giphy.gif


giphy.gif


giphy.gif


giphy.gif
 
I've been called a psychopath, for reason I wish not to discuss. But if we are here to spam, then I shall spam the spam with a wall of spam
o-SPAM-570.jpg
 
Lol I still am not sure why this thread is so big it not like im adding a post for fun to it at random to and making an excuse why:) Nope just wondering why its so big that's all!.
 
Matt, mistakes have been made, once stormy sees you are here, you may want to start running now... Like really far, fast, and never look back
 
Lol I still am not sure why this thread is so big it not like im adding a post for fun to it at random to and making an excuse why:) Nope just wondering why its so big that's all!.


Awwww don't worry, Pony Viscountess Matt! I've noticed your efforts in "adding a post for fun to [the Op:X My Little Pony thread]" and have added you to the official Operation: X My Little Pony Roster!!!





Matt, mistakes have been made, once stormy sees you are here, you may want to start running now... Like really far, fast, and never look back

Why, Pony Duchess Mason... whatever do you mean by that?

giphy.gif
 
Back
Top