- Joined
- Oct 14, 2013
- Messages
- 2,218
Hey all, as you all know i play a lot of TF2 and it's been taking my time. So i am taking a 2 - 3 day break because i am a bit behind on my university studies. I just need to catch up which should take me the whole day and night and tomorrow and maybe a bit after tomorow. But I'll be on for the randomizer event but that is about it. I'll be on steam and forums, so if ya need me just message me.
Sorry guys if you are sad but i'll be back by the end of the day after tomorow
Till then...
I'll miss you all D:
~UnderCoverSpy16
Stormy... Don't kick me from the RH team ;-;
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry guys if you are sad but i'll be back by the end of the day after tomorow

Till then...
I'll miss you all D:
~UnderCoverSpy16
Stormy... Don't kick me from the RH team ;-;

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited:





















