WarFace

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
6,556
Some may know what I am talking about, however many may not seeing as how this game was under the radar. Recently Warface has gotten a launcher which is in beta, which is awesome because the only other way is to play it out of their website which had the style of a battlelog clone.

Before i get hammered with " What is warface?". I want to say its like Call of duty, but its not. I want to say it plays like Black-light Retribution, but again it varies. Sure some of the same elements are there, but its more like a classic shooter. No airstrikes or mechs......well unless you play a campagine mission.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmZEOzPqGOQ[/ame]

From what I have played, you can unlock every weapon, however it can take...forever. If you lack games though and don't want to spend ungodly amounts of money, well this game is free 2 play. So why not check it out?

https://www.warface.com/en
 
Played the game for awhile. It's pretty good and it has really good co-op system. The only downside is the limited servers they have. Hope they will expand to Asia lol
 
It's really fun, even on xbox, which it is also on beta, I find it to be a great time killer and non stop entertainer. The campaign always has some unexpected twist.
 
pfft you are only half right.

Warface is like Call of duty, but not all of the time. Sure you have search and destroy game modes along with TDM. However the gamemode "assault" or i think it is called that changes it. Also the Co-op levels are fun, even if the A.I is kinda dumb. The classes make it non-CoD ish seeing as how the classes you can pick from are more of Battlefield classes. Sniper, engineer, soldier and medic.

The game is not pay2win. Its more of a shortcut. Every gun can be unlocked, however yes they are on time based. The stock guns however can outclass the top tier weapons hands down. The M16 is pure boss against anything really.

Overall the game is fun, but bland. I am still waiting on further content.
 
seems like its completely borked right now

launch the launcher and it sits there loading after i log in

go to website, getting the loading wheel of infinity
 

Latest posts

Back
Top