Done with betting

Cheezyshooter

EGO Addict
Joined
Aug 22, 2012
Messages
1,281
I watched the entire match between NiP and VP. NiP wasn't even trying. They did horrible even on their own map choice, made mistakes all over the place. It was almost like they threw the game so that VP could win on their own turf. This feels like one huge publicity act. No wait, this is a huge publicity act. I'm almost certain it was rigged. I'm done.
 
Actually I can't say I'm not happy with my overall result of betting. I got my knife from it. I just feel it is getting way too mainstream now, enough that the results are going to start to be rigged.
 
Actually I can't say I'm not happy with my overall result of betting. I got my knife from it. I just feel it is getting way too mainstream now, enough that the results are going to start to be rigged.
But that's any competitive sports/e-sports event. No?
 
The rigging usually starts when something becomes way too mainstream, that what I think, in my opinion. For some darn reason, within the last year, CSGO has become super popular.
 
NiP was too busy in finding solutions for VP strategies and not playing their natural game. Worst comment heard that Neo is playiing the role of Get_Right and playing better than him.Nobody can play the crazy role of Get_Right :mad:

Always giving away mid in the first map didn't looked like the normal NiP.. :(
And yes, the final match between VP and NiP was hyped a bit too much. From the start of tournament, commentators were talking of the finals bewteen NiP and VP as if the rest of the teams doesn't matters..:O
 
But you can't win knives through betting!!!!! Unless......


Did they change that?
 
I told you to bet on vp. They were hott. NIP didn't throw the match, they get paid to play the game, you would have to pay them more than 100k for them to do so, and even if that they wouldn't do it. Don't get mad you lost when I told you to bet on vp :)


NiP isn't the best anymore. Face it. Any given sunday a sub par team can win
 
Last edited:
I'm glad I bet on VP. Got like a 13 to 1 pay out.

But yeah, NiP definitely isn't the best around any more. Think about it, a team can be on top for a long, long time, but there will ALWAYS be someone else who comes along down the road to top the previously known best. That's just a given, and you all know that. It sucks when the best team is no longer the best when you supported them in a big moment, but that's part of the game. They get outshined.
 
Last edited:
People who want a Polish team to win in the biggest tournament of the year in Poland. People/teams get bribed all the time and this surprises you?
 
Back
Top