I was a hoarder, hoarding all the keys for nothing.
But today is a new day for Poor Man, I have gotten rid of 200+ of my keys and I feel like a new cat.
I have so much more room in my dumpster and feel like I can concentrate more onto the game now.
On a side note, I'll still be more then happy to help anyone buy/sell/find/pricecheck items whenever possible. Some large purchase items will now take a little more time to buy.
But today is a new day for Poor Man, I have gotten rid of 200+ of my keys and I feel like a new cat.
I have so much more room in my dumpster and feel like I can concentrate more onto the game now.
On a side note, I'll still be more then happy to help anyone buy/sell/find/pricecheck items whenever possible. Some large purchase items will now take a little more time to buy.



















