fun

is this game fun?

I'm guessing you would have tons of fun in this game, seeing that you are in the DOD:S division. :) CS and DOD have a lot in common, and people who like 1 tend to like the other as well.
 
I love it.

We have awesome members in our division which makes it a lot more fun to play. :)
 
p.s. that's a cute dog in your picture lol
 
I love playing this game.

It's a lot of fun like Ric said, with all of our members. They make the game even more enjoyable!

There are also different gamemodes with host besides the standard type; such as Jail and Minigames.
 
counter strike is the best

especially like ric drew and other people mentioned

i have made countless friends for life since playing probably why i have been addicted to it for 15 + years now it draws you in and you fall in love

it also has countless mods of various game play off the original format
 
As everyone else has said plus Counter-Strike is one of the best Source games. Plus, the eGO CS community is spot on and amazing :)

Come join us in Dust2, Jail, Minigames, Italy, Office, and Highschool!
 
is this game fun?

This game must be fun. I started playing it back in the HalfLife days before source took it over. Life took over for a while and I came back to it a decade later. With the Minigames and Jail servers, there are even more scenarios that can mix up the gameplay as well.

Some day I will buy DOD:S and check that out as I love WWII games (Castle Wolfenstein anyone?)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top