- Joined
- Feb 1, 2014
- Messages
- 522
I have no clue
I have no clue

There are many, many different awards but the simple answer is that you get them for participating within eGO in a variety of ways. This includes attending divisional events, being a regular on the forums, being a regular in TeamSpeak, etc.
Basically just jump in and have fun and you will get awards in time.![]()
Also, how do I get my player status to become visible?
There are many, many different awards but the simple answer is that you get them for participating within eGO in a variety of ways. This includes attending divisional events, being a regular on the forums
Alright, but what about the big signature pictures?You need to verify your Steam ID with Maul and then it will become visible for you. Right now your Steam ID is marked as Unverified.
Alright, but what about the big signature pictures?
Yes, it helps, but I see people with signatures and decently large pics as well. For me I have a small pic and I use option 2. And some peoples signatures have a scroll bar, like yours. How do I do something like that?There are 2 methods for uploading a forum signature pic.
1. Posting a link to your image or uploading an image from your computer to the default sig pic area.
2. Putting BBCode into your signature box which includes a link to the photo hosted elsewhere (I use imgur).
I believe option #1 will auto-resize your image so if you want it larger, or if you want multiple images in your sig as some people do, you should opt for option #2.
You can also use both at the same time, which is what I am doing. The code for [SIGPIC] is whatever you place in Option 1. But you can put additional images in with BBCode using Option 2.
Does that help?
![]()