Welcome to eGO, BigJ. Feel free to ask me when it comes to betting on Csgolounge. It's pretty much what I am famous around here for, everyone asks me. I started with some regular stattraks and ended up with my knife through csgolounge. Feel free to add me on steam and if you want to trade, my inventory is open haha.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cheezyshooter
Welcome to eGO, BigJ. Feel free to ask me when it comes to betting on Csgolounge. It's pretty much what I am famous around here for, everyone asks me. I started with some regular stattraks and ended up with my knife through csgolounge. Feel free to add me on steam and if you want to trade, my inventory is open haha.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cheezyshooter
I thought you were done with betting
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yea, I'm done, but people are still asking me for advice and I give them out. I'm just not placing them myself anymore. Today would be a good example. I told a certain person not to put their bets on NiP for the match vs Titan. They decided to go against what I said and well... they lost.