I've been playing Loot 2.0 for a couple weeks now, and I love it. It's what D3 should have been, and the fans and playerbase have been asking for since launch.
RoS, I played through most of Act V last night on my wizard, then leveled a Crusader through Act I. The Act V story is crapp. Shallow, devoid of any character, and just as in Acts II - IV, the boss is weak and petty showing up threatening you every few minutes, with nothing to back it up. That said, it's beautiful. The city works - far better than I thought possible. The marsh is stunning, and feels like a marsh...nothing like the blue cartoon that is Darghur (sp?) Oasis in Act II.
Crusader is fun, so far. I will reserve comment until he hits 70 and is geared a bit, but I had a lot of fun last night with the Blessed Hammer skill, with Thunderstrike rune.