- Joined
- Oct 29, 2009
- Messages
- 6,556
Well it has been a fun filled 4 years with Edge-gamers. However it is time for me to move on. Throughout the years I have seen many changes, some for the worst, and some for the best. However I did stay through them. As life passes me by, I have realized that I have not really lived. Confined to my cage to which I sit and play games, peering out the window over yonder to the new-found life. Oh woe is me to have yet experience life's fruit. On this day I shall arise like a Phoenix and take flight, to escape from this caged life and explore all of life’s wonder!
Along the path of my Internet adventure I have met strange creatures of the night and daring young adventurers like myself. Filled with excitement and hardships, we have conquered them all. From raids in the highlands, to battles in the bog. Fear is something we do not know, the call of action is what we lived upon. In the end, the hero, the main character must walk off into the sunset, or die so others can live. This path to which I traveled for so many years, will now disappear, for I am a Leaf on the wind!
However I did not travel this path alone. I had companions who had assisted me in sticky situations, those who knew no fear in the face of Danger in this Zone.
Sir ST0RMY of CAPS LOCK MONUTIAN
Backstory: A Space Knight who seeks Revenge.
Weapons: Pulse Rifle
Inventory: a Kleenex
Catchphrase: Dirty Jerkface
Herr YETI of Yetany
Backstory: A lone Yeti whose goal is to become King of the Yetis.
Weapons: A Helicopter Blade
Inventory: Wild Berries and a Bike.
Catchphrase: YYYYAAARRRRRRRNNNWWWWWW!
Crustacus of the Sand
Backstory: A magical Sock full of sand.
Weapons: Magic of the dusty Powder
Inventory: Yarn and sand
Catchphrase: Om nomnomnom
Sargent Vertigo of Nam
Backstory: Fought in NAM, then took to the Stars to fight Hippies.
Weapons: M40 Sniper Rifle
Inventory: Dirt from space, Dirt from Earth and an empty can.
Catchphrase: I is drunk *Wobble* *Wobble*
Mr. Fish of Computah
Backstory: Lives in a Hat who fights Internet Crime.
Weapons: Words and Code
Inventory: Milk Bags, syrup and a goat
Catchphrase: I'll see you at Tim Hortons.
Zeak(DK) the Axe Viking
Backstory: Once a great Viking Warrior, then frozen in Ice, Freelances Justice.
Weapons: AXE
Inventory: Spare Axes and a map
Catchphrase: Spis mine shorts!
Baddie Blue of Stealthsvile
Backstory: A Marksman who fell in love with his Rifle.
Weapons: Slingshot
Inventory: Eggs, sand and Mudkips
Catchphrase: Hi dar.
Ghost of Silence
Backstory: Died, became a ghost and now roams around coffee shops.
Weapons: A Hose and a hatchet
Inventory: Ghost Dust, a bag of fire
Catchphrase: Oh My Gawd.
These are but a few warriors to which I have met and stood by in Battle. There are many others, however thy be but only mercenary’s who parted ways or fell in love with....something, had babies and were completely whipped blah blah etc, etc. However, this world be filled with monsters, heroes and mystery. For my tail has now ended for a New Hero of the East! Are we Mice or men? Well that be a question for those who seek to seize the day! Fear not my mere mortal Brothers and Sisters, for your time will come! To side with justice and forever be a legend of good? Or To side with evil and forever be known as a villain who thought he could win, but lost in the end. I hope that everyone has a fun filled April fools day, heres to many bad jokes and failed pranks! Oh fyi, this is a joke, your stuck with me forever OP:X!
Along the path of my Internet adventure I have met strange creatures of the night and daring young adventurers like myself. Filled with excitement and hardships, we have conquered them all. From raids in the highlands, to battles in the bog. Fear is something we do not know, the call of action is what we lived upon. In the end, the hero, the main character must walk off into the sunset, or die so others can live. This path to which I traveled for so many years, will now disappear, for I am a Leaf on the wind!
However I did not travel this path alone. I had companions who had assisted me in sticky situations, those who knew no fear in the face of Danger in this Zone.
Sir ST0RMY of CAPS LOCK MONUTIAN
Backstory: A Space Knight who seeks Revenge.
Weapons: Pulse Rifle
Inventory: a Kleenex
Catchphrase: Dirty Jerkface
Herr YETI of Yetany
Backstory: A lone Yeti whose goal is to become King of the Yetis.
Weapons: A Helicopter Blade
Inventory: Wild Berries and a Bike.
Catchphrase: YYYYAAARRRRRRRNNNWWWWWW!
Crustacus of the Sand
Backstory: A magical Sock full of sand.
Weapons: Magic of the dusty Powder
Inventory: Yarn and sand
Catchphrase: Om nomnomnom
Sargent Vertigo of Nam
Backstory: Fought in NAM, then took to the Stars to fight Hippies.
Weapons: M40 Sniper Rifle
Inventory: Dirt from space, Dirt from Earth and an empty can.
Catchphrase: I is drunk *Wobble* *Wobble*
Mr. Fish of Computah
Backstory: Lives in a Hat who fights Internet Crime.
Weapons: Words and Code
Inventory: Milk Bags, syrup and a goat
Catchphrase: I'll see you at Tim Hortons.
Zeak(DK) the Axe Viking
Backstory: Once a great Viking Warrior, then frozen in Ice, Freelances Justice.
Weapons: AXE
Inventory: Spare Axes and a map
Catchphrase: Spis mine shorts!
Baddie Blue of Stealthsvile
Backstory: A Marksman who fell in love with his Rifle.
Weapons: Slingshot
Inventory: Eggs, sand and Mudkips
Catchphrase: Hi dar.
Ghost of Silence
Backstory: Died, became a ghost and now roams around coffee shops.
Weapons: A Hose and a hatchet
Inventory: Ghost Dust, a bag of fire
Catchphrase: Oh My Gawd.
These are but a few warriors to which I have met and stood by in Battle. There are many others, however thy be but only mercenary’s who parted ways or fell in love with....something, had babies and were completely whipped blah blah etc, etc. However, this world be filled with monsters, heroes and mystery. For my tail has now ended for a New Hero of the East! Are we Mice or men? Well that be a question for those who seek to seize the day! Fear not my mere mortal Brothers and Sisters, for your time will come! To side with justice and forever be a legend of good? Or To side with evil and forever be known as a villain who thought he could win, but lost in the end. I hope that everyone has a fun filled April fools day, heres to many bad jokes and failed pranks! Oh fyi, this is a joke, your stuck with me forever OP:X!






















