new crates

Poor Man

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
596
Crate #82
Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol Strangifier
Phlogistinator Strangifier
Cleaner's Carbine Strangifier
Strange Cosmetic Part: Kills
Strange Part: Full Health Kills
Strange Part: Headshot Kills
Private Eye Strangifier
Big Chief Strangifier

Crate #83
Rocket Launcher Killstreak Kit
Scattergun Killstreak Kit
Sniper Rifle Killstreak Kit
Shotgun Killstreak Kit
Ubersaw Killstreak Kit
Gloves of Running Urgently Killstreak Kit
Spy-cicle Launcher (wtf) Killstreak Kit
Axtinguisher Killstreak Kit
 
the strange phlogs are coming
the strange phlogs are coming
the strange phlogs are coming

ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun for your lives :P
 
Hmm, now that I think about it, I never got around to buying that Sniper Killstreak Kit that I was planning on getting. I might now
 
The price of headshot kills is going to plummmeetttttt.

I need a Sniper Rifle PKS set asap.
 
the strange phlogs are coming
the strange phlogs are coming
the strange phlogs are coming

ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun for your lives :P

Ohgodwhy.png


But wtf is a spy cicle launcher? How op is that going to be??
 
Strange phlogs will mean less air blasting pyros running around! Soldiers rejoice!
 
They're adding killstreak kits to crates? Any idea what type of kit they will be?

Well good for me, price of RL killstreak kits will drop!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top