Sadly going afk for a bit

Outlaw27

Poster
Joined
Feb 15, 2014
Messages
245
Well sadly my Vertigo has once again come back worse then ever so I'll probably be gone for a bit. I hope to get well soon so I can comeback and play!!! Till then have fun everyone!!!
 
Rest, No point in rushing back :)
We will be waiting (taking that this is not an april fools joke)
 
If you feel the need to play still you can always be engie and go afk with your guns up. :)

I hope your vertigo goes away, get well soon m8.
 
Aww that's no good. Feel better. We aren't going anywhere. And let me know if you need anything I can help with. You know how to reach me.
 
Get well soon and come back :D I'll play in COD for you!....wait....this is TF2 .-.
 
Breaks suck. But any time you feel well enough to pop in, do! We'd be happy to have you back anytime soon.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top